Scholarships up to AU$12,500 available for eligible students.
The Faculty of Business and Law is offering eligible students a South Asia Business and Law Scholarship valued up to AU$12,500. Students from Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka who are looking to commence a full time undergraduate or postgraduate Business or Law program are encouraged to take up this opportunity.
Scholarships will be automatically awarded to students from the above countries who have received an offer to study in an eligible program and who will commence studying with us in 2020, 2021 and 2022, as either as a new student or via an approved Newcastle International College (NIC) pathway.
Eligible programs include:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of International Business
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Professional Accounting
Both trimester and semester programs are included.
The scholarship provide $2,500 per term of full time study in an eligible program, for up to four terms. These may be paid each semester or trimester, depending on the program, to a total value of $10,000 for a two year program and $5,000 for a one year program.
Students who achieve a Distinction average across their studies will receive an additional $2,500 merit based scholarship in their final term of study.
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship / Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- MBA (Global)
- MBA (Global) dual degrees with our partner universities
- MBA (Global)/Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) – Montclair State University, New Jersey
- MBA (Global)/Master of Fashion and Luxury Management – LUISS Business School, Rome
- MBA (Global)/Master in Management Technology – LUISS Business School, Rome
- MBA/Master of Applied Finance
- MBA/Master of Human Resource Management
- MBA/Master of International Business
- MBA/Master of Marketing
- Master of Professional Accounting/MBA
- Master of Professional Accounting (Advanced)
- Juris Doctor/Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Master of Dispute Resolution
- Master of Environmental Law
- Master of Laws (LLM)