Study with us in 2020 - eligible students will receive scholarships of up to AU$12,500.
The University of Newcastle, Australia is pleased to offer enrolling students in 2020 a scholarship up to the value of AU$12,500.
Students from India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh and Bhutan who commence a full time undergraduate or postgraduate Business or Law program, with a minimum duration of two years are eligible.
Scholarships will be automatically awarded to all students from the above countries who commence studying at the University of Newcastle in 2020.
For two year programs AU$10,000 will be paid to all eligible students through instalments of AU$2,500 each semester/trimester of study. Where the duration of the study exceeds four semesters/trimesters, payment will be made in the first four terms of study.
For the one year programs and the MBA (Global) dual degree with partner institutions, eligible students will be paid a total of AU$5,000.
A further AU$2,500 merit scholarship will be paid if students achieve a Distinction average across their studies.
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship / Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- MBA (Global)
- MBA (Global) dual degrees with our partner universities
- MBA (Global)/Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) – Montclair State University, New Jersey
- MBA (Global)/Master of Fashion and Luxury Management – LUISS Business School, Rome
- MBA (Global)/Master in Management Technology – LUISS Business School, Rome
- MBA/Master of Applied Finance
- MBA/Master of Human Resource Management
- MBA/Master of International Business
- MBA/Master of Marketing
- Master of Professional Accounting/MBA
- Master of Professional Accounting (Advanced)
- Juris Doctor/Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Master of Dispute Resolution
- Master of Environmental Law
- Master of Laws (LLM)