Boeing Engineering Scholarship for Women
06 March 2021
DonorBoeing Defence Australia
Boeing Defence Australia is a leading Australian aerospace enterprise. With a world-class team of more than 1,800 employees at 14 locations throughout Australia and two international sites, Boeing Defence Australia supports some of the largest and most complex defence projects in Australia. The successful recipient of The Boeing Engineering Scholarship for Women will be offered the opportunity to apply for a Boeing Defence Australia internship where you can put your university studies into practice before graduating.
For more information on this scholarship, please review the full Terms and Conditions.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in 2nd, 3rd, 4th year of a Bachelor of Engineering (Software, Computer Systems, Electrical and Electronic, Mechatronics and/or Mechanical) in the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment with the University of Newcastle.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Demonstrate academic achievement by a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 6.0 or higher in your current program.
- Be female.
- Be studying at the Newcastle Callaghan, Newcastle City or Central Coast campus.
- Be an Australian citizen.
- Not be the recipient of another University of Newcastle donor-funded or sponsored scholarship concurrently.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- Documents required may vary depending on your application responses. Please refer to the Your Documents section of your application for information on what you will need to provide.
The scholarship provides a benefit of $6,000, paid in two lump sums of $3,000 after each semester census date.
Selection will be based on assessment of the scholarship application and any required supporting documents. Applications will be ranked against the criteria and offers made to the applicants who best meet the eligibility criteria.
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759