Delta Electricity Scholarship
03 March 2021
This scholarship was established to recognise a commitment to higher education by Delta Electricity. Delta Electricity has been offering scholarships at University of Newcastle since 2007 with the intention to offer financial support to undergraduate students at University of Newcastle's Ourimbah Campus.
For the full details of this scholarship, please review the Terms and Conditions
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled at Central Coast campus, University of Newcastle.
- Be enrolled in a Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management or Bachelor of Business in the Faculty of Science or the Faculty of Business and Law.
- Demonstrate academic achievement either by an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or equivalent of 95 or higher for commencing students, or a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 6.0 for continuing students.
- Not be the recipient of another University of Newcastle donor-funded or sponsored scholarship concurrently.
- Be an Australian citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizen.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- Documents required may vary depending on your application responses. Please refer to the Your Documents section of your application for information on what you will need to provide.
The scholarship provides a total benefit of $5000 to be paid as a lump sum paid after the semester one census dates (usually in April).
Selection is a competitive process and will be based on assessment of the scholarship application and any required supporting documents. The Selection Committee may choose to interview applicants.
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.