University of Newcastle - Hunter Institute Pathways Scholarship
13 February 2019
This scholarship was established by the University of Newcastle for graduates of Certificate IV, Diploma or Advanced Diploma courses of the Hunter Institute of TAFE NSW who are commencing full-time study at the University in the following year, having gained a Commonwealth supported place through UAC or the identified pathways program.
Applicable to: TAFE, Certificate IV, Diploma, TAFE Advanced Diploma, first year, 1st year, high achievers, ATAR.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a graduate of Certificate IV, Diploma or Advanced Diploma courses of the Hunter Institute of TAFE NSW in the year prior to commencing study with University of Newcastle.
- Be commencing in your first year of your first undergraduate program.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Not be the recipient of another scholarship for the same program.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- Verified copies of academic transcripts for studies undertaken at TAFE in the year prior to commencing University, indicating the qualifications awarded.
One scholarship will be offered providing a total of $5000. This will be payable in two instalments of $2500 after the census date in each semester.
Selection of the scholar will be on the basis of assessment against the eligibility criteria and academic merit, namely Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or equivalent.
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Education and Arts
- Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- Faculty of Health and Medicine
- Faculty of Science
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759