Global Leaders Scholarship
You could be eligible for a scholarship valued up to A$12,500 towards your studies
The Global Leaders Scholarship has been established to support you to study one of our undergraduate or postgraduate Business and Law coursework programs. This scholarship is available for students from the following regions:
- Latin America
- Middle East
- South Asia
- South East Asia
Scholarships will be automatically awarded to students from the above regions who have received an offer to study in an eligible program and who will commence studying with us in 2021 and 2022.
This includes international students applying to study with University of Newcastle for the first time, as well as students entering after completion of an approved University of Newcastle pathway program:
- Students who successfully complete the Diploma of Business and Commerce with NIC and are entering the Bachelor of Business or Bachelor of Commerce (as year 2).
- Students who successfully complete the NIC Pre-Master’s Program and gain entry to a Masters level Business School Program.
The scholarship provides A$2,500 per term of full time study in an eligible program, for up to four terms. These may be paid each semester or trimester, depending on the program, to a total value of A$10,000 for a two year program and A$5,000 for a one year program.
Students who achieve a Distinction average across their studies will receive an additional A$2,500 merit based scholarship in their final term of study.
Both trimester and semester programs are included. Eligible programs are:
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business Analytics
- Combined Innovation & Entrepreneurship programs with Business, Laws (Honours), Commerce or Business Analytics
- Combined Business programs with Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Laws (Honours), Commerce or Business Analytics
- Combined Commerce programs with Business, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Laws (Honours) or Business Analytics
- Juris Doctor/Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- MBA (Global)
- Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Health Economics, Management and Policy
- Master of Health Economics, Management and Policy (Global)
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of International Business
- MBA/Master of Applied Finance
- MBA/Master of Health Economics, Management and Policy
- MBA/Master of Human Resource Management
- MBA/Master of International Business
- Master of Dispute Resolution
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MBA/Master of Marketing
- Master of Professional Accounting/MBA
- MBA (Global)/MSC (Data Analytics)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Professional Accounting (Advanced)
MBA (Global) dual degrees with partner universities
- MBA (Global)/ Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) - Montclair State University, New Jersey
- MBA (Global)/ Master of Fashion and Luxury Management - LUISS Business School, Rome
- MBA Global/Master in Management Technology - LUISS Business School, Rome.
For more information on this scholarship, please review the full Terms and Conditions (PDF, 180KB)