New staff computing accounts
When you start at UoN you are allocated a six digit staff number in our HR and Payroll system. This will be included in the letter sent to you before you start. Your manager or supervisor can give you your staff number on your first day, if you don't have the letter.
You use this staff number to create your unique Uni-ID and password, which are your key to accessing our computers and online systems.
Follow the steps below:
- Open the NUaccess Activate User Account utility for Staff.
- Enter your Staff Number and Date of Birth.
- Click the checkbox beside “I’m not a robot”. A Captcha test will appear.
- Complete the Captcha test by clicking all appropriate images that meet the request at the top of the test and then click Verify.
- Click Next once you have successfully completed the Captcha test.
- The Terms and Conditions of Use page will now be displayed. You must accept the University Computing and Communications Facilities Terms and Conditions in order to finish activating your account and access any University systems or services.
- Read the policy, and click the I Accept button if you agree to these conditions.
- The Set Password will now be displayed
- Enter a new password, re-enter your new password to confirm and click Save.
- The Account Activation Complete page will now be displayed.
- Your staff user account is now active and ready to use.
- In the event you can't remember your password, and want to reset it, you can do so anytime, anywhere by using the NUaccess Reset Forgotten Password utility. To register for this service, click HERE.