serviceUON - IT Service Portal
The IT Service Portal (serviceUON) is the place for all students and staff to request services, search for knowledge and report problems – accessible anytime, from anywhere, on any device. The portal was recently upgraded, providing users with a cleaner, more intuitive design and offering an improved mobile friendly view.
Some key features include:
- Search function to help customers easily find and explore all options within the portal – service catalogue items, knowledge base to find answers
- Popular Items are displayed in the Service Catalogue for easy access to the most frequently requested items
- My Activity allows you to track progress of your current requests or incidents from one location
- Notices replaces Planned Service Changes, now shown in the menu bar at the top of screen, displaying a blue number/s to identify a current notice, which includes any outages, maintenance, degraded service
- Alerts banner at the bottom of screen will display any current outages
Who can use it?
All students and staff can access the IT Service Portal (serviceUON) – Sign in using your UniID and password.