The 2021 staff email signature is now available. Click on the link to manually select the contents of the example signature and then copy and customise your signature as necessary.
New staff email signatures have been created to acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the land in which our University campuses reside.
Each location has a unique signature – you are asked to update yours with the main campus you work at.
Don’t forget to update all fields:
- Web – profile page (firstname-lastname)
Additional signatures are available for the following areas:
- NIER - Newcastle Institute for Energy and Resources
- Doctoral Training Centres
- I2N - Integrated Innovation Network
- Knowledge Exchange and Enterprise (KEE)
- The University of Newcastle Department of Rural Health
Additional lines you may wish to add to your email signature include:
- I stand for equity and diversity and have taken the University of Newcastle Gender Equality Leadership Pledge.
- I’m proud to support our dedicated and talented students and researchers through payroll giving.
- An Ally is a staff member or student on campus who, through attending professional development, is aware of the issues faced by members of the LGBTIQ+ community. An Ally is an active agent of change who chooses to challenge anti-LGBTIQ+ prejudice and heteronormative values.
For more information on how to add your signature, please find the relevant instructions below:
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.