Research is becoming increasingly reliant on advanced Information Technology (IT) to store, process, visualise and publish research data. UON researchers, academic staff and research students are able to access a wide range of IT solutions from IT Services, which helps researchers with:
- The technology component of grant applications, including scoping costs and in-kind contributions
- Recommending IT solutions to speed up data analysis and improve research workflow
- Advising on and providing access to secure storage and survey platforms for research data
- Skills development and training for researchers and HDR students
- Accessing and using high performance computing (HPC) facilities
- Mediating software and app development through external suppliers
Click one of the tiles below or contact us to find out more about how we can help you.
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.