Research is becoming increasingly reliant on advanced Information Technology (IT) to store, process, visualise and publish research data. UON researchers, academic staff and research students are able to access a wide range of IT solutions from IT Services, which helps researchers with:
- The technology component of grant applications, including scoping costs and in-kind contributions
- Recommending IT solutions to speed up data analysis and improve research workflow
- Advising on and providing access to secure storage and survey platforms for research data
- Skills development and training for researchers and HDR students
- Accessing and using high performance computing (HPC) facilities
- Mediating software and app development through external suppliers
Click one of the tiles below or contact us to find out more about how we can help you.