The University is migrating MyHub to the Cloud.
As a result, students will be unable to access the following systems from 4:00 Friday 22 November to 8:00am Monday 25 November (Australian Eastern Daylight Time):
- MyHub Portal for managing all student administration processes for enrolments, fees, personal information and updates
- myUON Personalised platform enabling better connections with UON systems, processes and people. NB: This application will be online from 9:30am Monday 25 November
- Unilink (Web Payments) The following types of payments will be unavailable:
- Student Payments– All student payments including Purchase Standard Letters, Academic Transcripts and Parking Permits
- University Library –Library Fines
- Adverse Circumstances (AC) Student portal to lodge Special Circumstances requests online
- Joint Medical Program (JMP) admissions system (also known as BMed)
- Online Direct Admissions (ODA) Student portal to apply for a research higher degree, bridging course or non-award and cross institutional study
- Credit Application Tracking Systems Online (CATSO) Student portal to apply for credit online
- Credit Transfer (CTANS) Advice to prospective students on the potential credit they could expect based on their previous qualifications at other institutions
We apologise for any inconvenience.