The University is migrating some components to the Cloud that will impact on a number of university applications or services.
You will be unable to access the following systems from 6:00am to 10:00pm on Saturday 30th November 2019.
- myUON (Staff and Student Portals) - UON’s personalised platforms that enable better connections with UON systems, processes and people.
- Joint Medical Practice (JMP) program student portal (also known as BMed)
- Online Direct Admissions (ODA) - Student portal to apply for a research higher degree, bridging course or non-award and cross institutional study.
- Credit Application Tracking Systems Online (CATSO) - Student portal to apply for credit online.
- Course Assessment Return (CAR) - Manages course assessment details for academics.
- 15000 PhoneBook - Directory of contacts used by the 15000 enquiry centre.
- Relais Login – Enables UON access to the ‘GetIt’ inter-library borrowing service.
- Nexus – Allows researchers & students to manage their profile (biography, expertise, fields of research, etc.).
- Online Course Manager (OCM) – Academic courses portal and lifecycle management for the Blackboard application.
- Research Services Reporting – Reporting tool used by Research Services.
- Federated Identity: Australian Access Federation (AAF) - Authentication to external services.
We apologise for any inconvenience.