What does the Committee do?
The Finance Committee's responsibilities are outlined in full in the Finance Committee Charter. Its key areas of focus are:
- financial and investment performance, strategic commercial activities and financial sustainability
- integrity of the financial statements, accounting and financial reporting processes
- assessing the financial impact of strategic proposals
- overseeing business case development process
- disclosure controls, procedures and internal controls over financial reporting
- overseeing external audit function
- effective management of financial risk.
Meeting Location and Dates
Location: Committee Room, The Chancellery, Callaghan Campus
|Meeting date||Meeting Time|
|Friday 8 February 2019||9.00am - 10.30am|
|Friday 15 March 2019||11.30am - 1.30pm|
|Friday 29 March 2019||10.00am - 11.30am|
|Friday 31 May 2019||8.30am - 11.00am|
|Friday 26 July 2019||11.30am - 1.30pm|
|Wednesday 25 September 2019||11.30am - 1.30pm|
|Friday 29 November 2019||8.30am - 11.00am|
You can find all Council meeting dates and the full Council calendar here.
Reports and Papers
Templates and other support resources are available to help you prepare reports or papers for committees and Council.