Other management committees
In addition to our standing committees of Council and committees of Academic Senate there are a series of committees established to support and advise the Vice-Chancellor and management in specific areas of focus and expertise.
Learn more about these committees
- 2NUR FM Advisory Board
- Academic Staff Consultative Committee
- Board of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education and Training
- Environmental Sustainability Committee
- Executive Committee
- Philanthropic Governance Committee
- Medals Committee
- Professional Staff Consultative Committee
- Special Study Programs Committee
- Strategic Information Technology Committee
- Teachers Consultative Committee
- University Health and Safety Committee
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.