People and Culture Committee
What does the Committee do?
The People and Culture Committee's responsibilities are outlined in full in the People and Culture Committee Charter.
Its key areas of focus are:
- monitoring the development and implementation of strategies to enhance people and organisational effectiveness
- reviewing and endorsing the University’s employee value proposition
- reviewing and monitoring other strategic initiatives associated with people and culture
- monitoring the effectiveness of staff and stakeholder communications
- monitoring industry and community engagement strategies
- making recommendations on the University’s code of conduct, values, corporate responsibility principles and ethical practice
- overseeing the alignment of workforce strategies with the University's strategic and corporate plans.
You can find all Council meeting dates and the full Council calendar here.
Reports and Papers
Templates and other support resources are available to help you prepare reports or papers for committees and Council.