Nominations and Governance Committee
What does the Committee do?
The Nominations and Governance Committee's responsibilities are outlined in full in the Nominations and Governance Committee Charter. Its key areas of focus are:
- statutory and regulatory compliance
- setting expectations on governance matters
- Council Induction and Development Program
- recommending appointment of members to the University and other bodies
- standards and expectations of honorary appointments
- conferral of degrees, awards honorary awards
Time: 9:00am to 11:30am
Location: Committee Room, The Chancellery, Callaghan Campus
|Meeting date||Papers due to Executive Committee|
|Wednesday 14 March 2018||TBA|
|Wednesday 16 May 2018||TBA|
|Wednesday 15 August 2018||TBA|
|Friday 9 November 2018||TBA|
You can find all Council meeting dates and the full Council calendar here.
Reports and Papers
Templates and other support resources are available to help you prepare reports or papers for committees and Council.