Nominations and Governance Committee
What does the Committee do?
The Nominations and Governance Committee's responsibilities are outlined in full in the Nominations and Governance Committee Charter. Its key areas of focus are:
- statutory and regulatory compliance
- setting expectations on governance matters
- Council Induction and Development Program
- recommending appointment of members to the University and other bodies
- standards and expectations of honorary appointments
- conferral of degrees, awards honorary awards
Meeting Location and Dates
Location: Committee Room, The Chancellery, Callaghan Campus
|Meeting date||Meeting time|
|Wednesday 25 March 2020||8.30am - 10.30am|
|Thursday 28 May 2020||2.30pm - 4.30pm|
|Thursday 30 July 2020||2.30pm - 4.30pm|
|Thursday 24 September 2020||2.30pm - 4.30pm|
|Thursday 26 November 2020||2.30pm - 4.30pm|
You can find all Council meeting dates and the full Council calendar here.
Reports and Papers
Templates and other support resources are available to help you prepare reports or papers for committees and Council.