What does the Committee do?
The Chancellor's Committee's responsibilities are outlined in full in the Chancellor's Committee Charter. Its key areas of focus are:
- UON's reputation
- efficient running of University business
- approving urgent business matters
- recruitment and remuneration of relevant senior staff
- Vice-Chancellor's performance
- Performance and remuneration of Council members
Professor Alex Zelinsky AO (Vice-Chancellor)
Reports and papers
Templates and other support resources are available to help you prepare reports or papers for committees and Council.