What does the Committee do?
The Chancellor's Committee's responsibilities are outlined in full in the Chancellor's Committee Charter.
It's key areas of focus are:
- The University's reputation
- efficient running of University business
- approving urgent business matters
- recruitment and remuneration of relevant senior staff
- Vice-Chancellor's performance
- Performance and remuneration of Council members.
Professor Alex Zelinsky AO (Vice-Chancellor)
Reports and papers
Templates and other support resources are available to help you prepare reports or papers for committees and Council.
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.