Controlled and Associated Entities Committee
What does the Committee do?
The Controlled and Associated Entities Committee's responsibilities are outlined in full in the Controlled and Associated Entities Committee Charter. Its key areas of focus are:
- UON's controlled and associated entities
- systems of control and accountability
- commercial activities undertaken by controlled entities
- risk management and assessment
- structures and measures to ensure good governance (including joint ventures and student associations)
- policy and procedures relating to controlled and associated entities
- recommending UON's membership of companies and other incorporated bodies
Location: Committee Room, The Chancellery, Callaghan Campus
|Meeting date||Meeting time||Paper due date|
|Friday 15 March 2019||2.00pm - 4.00pm||TBA|
|Friday 31 May 2019||11.00am - 1.00pm||TBA|
|Friday 26 July 2019||2.00pm - 4.00pm||TBA|
|Wednesday 25 September 2019||2.00pm - 4.00pm||TBA|
|Friday 29 November 2019||11.00am - 1.00pm||TBA|
You can find all Council meeting dates and the full Council calendar here.
Reports and Papers
Templates and other support resources are available to help you prepare reports or papers for committees and Council.