Controlled and Associated Entities Committee
What does the Committee do?
The Controlled and Associated Entities Committee's responsibilities are outlined in full in the Controlled and Associated Entities Committee Charter. Its key areas of focus are:
- UON's controlled and associated entities
- systems of control and accountability
- commercial activities undertaken by controlled entities
- risk management and assessment
- structures and measures to ensure good governance (including joint ventures and student associations)
- policy and procedures relating to controlled and associated entities
- recommending UON's membership of companies and other incorporated bodies
Location: Committee Room, The Chancellery, Callaghan Campus
|Meeting date||Meeting time|
|Tuesday 24 March 2020||2.00pm - 4.00pm|
|Friday 12 June 2020||2.00pm - 3.30pm|
|Friday 31 July 2020||2.00pm - 4.00pm|
|Friday 25 September 2020||2.00pm - 4.00pm|
|Friday 27 November 2020||10.30am - 12.30pm|
You can find all Council meeting dates and the full Council calendar here.
Reports and Papers
Templates and other support resources are available to help you prepare reports or papers for committees and Council.