Controlled and Associated Entities Committee
What does the Committee do?
The Controlled and Associated Entities Committee's responsibilities are outlined in full in the Controlled and Associated Entities Committee Charter.
It's key areas of focus are:
- The University's controlled and associated entities
- systems of control and accountability
- commercial activities undertaken by controlled entities
- risk management and assessment
- structures and measures to ensure good governance (including joint ventures and student associations)
- policy and procedures relating to controlled and associated entities
- recommending the University's membership of companies and other incorporated bodies.
Dr Stephanie Fahey
Location: Committee Room, The Chancellery, Callaghan Campus
|Meeting date||Meeting time|
|Friday 26 March 2021||11.00am - 1.00pm|
|Friday 28 May 2021||2.00pm - 4.00pm|
|Friday 30 July 2021||2.00pm - 4.00pm|
|Friday 24 September 2021||11.00am - 1.00pm|
|Friday 26 November 2021||11.00am - 1.00pm|
You can find all Council meeting dates and the full Council calendar here.
Reports and Papers
Templates and other support resources are available to help you prepare reports or papers for committees and Council.
Need more information?
For all Controlled and Associated Entities Committee enquiries email Secretariat
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.