Strategic Development Committee
What does the Committee do?
The Strategic Development Committee's responsibilities are outlined in full in the Strategic Development Committee Charter. Its key areas of focus are:
- the strategic direction of UON
- strategic planning and monitoring performance
- growth strategies
- national and international positioning and competitive performance
- campus planning and development, estate management, capital expenditure and asset utilisation
- strategies in relation to digital and information technologies
- strategic investments
Meeting Location and Dates
Location: Committee Room, The Chancellery, Callaghan Campus
|Meeting date||Meeting time|
|Thursday 14 March 2019||9.00am - 12.30pm|
|Thursday 30 May 2019||9.00am - 12.30pm|
|Thursday 25 July 2019||9.00am - 12.30pm|
|Tuesday 24 September 2019||9.00am - 12.30pm|
|Thursday 28 November 2019||9.00am - 12.30pm|
You can find all Council meeting dates and the full Council calendar here.
Reports and Papers
Templates and other support resources are available to help you prepare reports or papers for committees and Council.