Strategic Development Committee
What does the Committee do?
The Strategic Development Committee's responsibilities are outlined in full in the Strategic Development Committee Charter. Its key areas of focus are:
- the strategic direction of UON
- strategic planning and monitoring performance
- growth strategies
- national and international positioning and competitive performance
- campus planning and development, estate management, capital expenditure and asset utilisation
- strategies in relation to digital and information technologies
- strategic investments
Time: 10:30am to 1:30pm
Location: Committee Room, The Chancellery, Callaghan Campus
|Meeting date||Papers due to Executive Committee|
|Thursday 15 March 2018||TBA|
|Thursday 17 May 2018||TBA|
|Thursday 16 August 2018||TBA|
|Thursday 8 November 2018||TBA|
You can find all Council meeting dates and the full Council calendar here.
Reports and papers
Templates and other support resources are available to help you prepare reports or papers for committees and Council.