What does the Committee do?
The Development Committee's responsibilities are outlined in full in the Development Committee Charter. Its key areas of focus are:
- the strategic direction of the University
- strategic planning and monitoring performance
- growth strategies
- national and international positioning and competitive performance
- campus planning and development, estate management, capital expenditure and asset utilisation
- strategies in relation to digital and information technologies
- strategic investments.
Dr Stephanie Fahey
Meeting Location and Dates
Location: Committee Room, The Chancellery, Callaghan Campus
|Meeting Date||Meeting Time|
|Thursday 25 March 2021||11.00am - 1.00pm|
|Thursday 27 May 2021||1.30pm - 4.00pm|
|Thursday 29 July 2021||1.30pm - 4.00pm|
|Thursday 23 September 2021||11.00am - 1.00pm|
|Thursday 25 November 2021||11.00am - 1.00pm|
You can find all Council meeting dates and the full Council calendar here.
Reports and Papers
Templates and other support resources are available to help you prepare reports or papers for committees and Council.
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.