Information for staff and students of UON about support and advice if you have experienced sexually based assault or harassment

Talking to someone

If you, or someone you know, have experienced sexually based assault or harassment, you can talk with a professional and/or someone that you trust to get support, advice or suggestions on what you can do. This is not something that you have to cope with on your own. There are a number of free and confidential services available.

If you require the services of a translator please contact Campus Care.

If you have current concerns about your safety or the safety of others:

24/7 Helplines for information and support

Support at University of Newcastle

General Medical Support

Services near Newcastle (Callaghan)

Services near Central Coast (Ourimbah)

Services in Sydney

Services in Port Macquarie