Women in Leadership Program
This program is an innovative development program for academic women at levels C, D and E and professional women at HEW10 and above who wish to develop and extend their leadership potential in their research, academic or professional roles.
The program will run from March to October, and includes:
- 4 x 2-day face-to-face experiential learning workshops
- 1-1 coaching sessions
- Peer support learning and reflections
- An opportunity to hear from a number of senior leaders and guest speakers
- Access to a range of networking opportunities including breakfasts and lunch and learns
- Articles, webcasts and readings that offer key leadership concepts and application to roles
The program will focus on the following content areas:
- Foundations of Women in Leadership
- Self- Systems Awareness
- Adaptive Communications
- Thriving in Complexity
Who is eligible?
Application are open for academic women (Levels C, D and E) and professional women (levels 10 and above). The participant group will be representative of the diversity of the faculties, disciplines and individuals in the University.
Applications for the 2021 Women in Leadership program are now closed.
For any further information about the program, please contact Diane Bunch.
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.