UON Global is our dedicated international student team. They are always available to help you, or put you in touch with the right people, no matter where you are in your student journey.
Some of the things UON Global can help you with include:
- A postal address for your mail while you first secure your residence while in Australia.
- Finding the right social program or student group to help you balance your free time with studies.
- Understanding official documents and letters related to your studies or student visa status.
Find UON Global
UON Global is located on Callaghan campus in the Hunter Building, opposite Bar on The Hill (H-10 on the campus map). There are also team members available at our Sydney and Central Coast campuses.
- The office is open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- International Scholarships Team drop-in schedule: Tuesday and Thursday, 2pm to 4pm.
Please see UON Global Reception upon arrival.
Phone: +61 2 4921 6236
Central Coast (Ourimbah)
A part-time International Engagement Officer is located at the Central Coast, Ourimbah Campus. The International Student Advisor is located in the Student Support Unit – G-7 on the Ourimbah campus map.
Phone: +61 2 4348 4084
A full-time Assistant Manager for International Student Engagement is located in the University of Newcastle Sydney Presence.
Phone: +61 2 8262 6459
After-hours international student assistance line
If you are an international student and need assistance outside of business hours (Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm) please call the After-Hours Assistance Line on 1800 081 233.
You can also contact us on WeChat:
While you are here More info on studying in Newcastle