Furniture and office relocations


To buy new furniture for your office please contact Infrastructure and Facilities Services.


Infrastructure and Facilities Services can relocate furniture and equipment including office relocations.

To request a relocation of furniture and/or equipment please complete a Maximo relocation request. If your relocation involves the moving of IT equipment you will need to lodge a 17000 request in conjunction with your Maximo service request.

When your relocation request has been processed, you will be notified by email advising of the scheduled time and date of the move.

If you need to arrange for a group move of staff please contact Infrastructure and Facilities Services.

The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.