- Benefits and conditions
- Performance and development
- Work health and safety
- Our work environment
- IT and computing
- New staff
Managing and recruiting staff
- Position classification and reviews
- Team health and safety
- Team performance and development
- Dealing with workplace issues
- Online management systems
- When staff leave your team
Sometimes we need to act quickly to secure leading academic and professional staff. To facilitate this we have an exceptional circumstances procedure in place:
For more information speak to your HR Business Partner (PDF, 36KB).
Our code of conduct is centred around five core values. It provides a blueprint for how staff and students should act and make decisions.