- Benefits and conditions
- Performance and development
- Work health and safety
- Our work environment
- IT and computing
- New staff
Managing and recruiting staff
- Position classification and reviews
- Team health and safety
- Team performance and development
- Dealing with workplace issues
- Online management systems
- When staff leave your team
Appointing someone to a position
After the interviews and selection process you will be ready to offer your preferred candidate a position at UON.
The manager/supervisor, Human Resources Representative or selection committee chairperson will usually ring the preferred candidate to make a verbal offer. After they accept the verbal offer you will need to send them the UON employment pack (PDF, 382KB) which includes personal details and banking details.