Register for disability support
To access services provided through the Disability Support Service, you must register. It can take three to four weeks to arrange some services so it is a good idea to register early.
We respect your privacy and personal information.
How to register
1. Fill out a registration form and return to the Disability Service office.
- New students:
- Returning students:
2. Make an appointment: a disability adviser will contact you to make an appointment to discuss your needs and to arrange services.
- Support needs: Prior to the appointment think about what support you may need or what support you have received previously that assisted you with your study.
- Documentation: Bring the completed Information for Health Care Professionals form (DOC 240KB) as well as any other supporting documents from your doctor to your appointment. Support will not be provided without supporting documentation.
- Enrolment and personal details: Please bring your student card, enrolment information including program name, courses, course coordinators, days and times of lectures or tutorials if relevant. We may also ask for your date of birth and address details.