Key online systems
HRonline is our key system for management of our human resources and employment information. On this system you can:
- view/edit personal details
- view/edit Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) information
- view/edit emergency contact details
- view employment information relating to your position(s) at the University
- enquire on leave balances and leave bookings
- submit for/approve leave bookings and timesheets
- view payslips, payroll deductions and payment summaries
- view/edit bank account details
- view and apply for current vacancies
The SuccessFactors system is used to support Probation and PRD processes at the University of Newcastle.
Discover is a new and innovative staff learning and development portal. Find, book and manage courses through the staff learning and development portal.
- register for training courses
- view staff training history
Maximo is used for a range of facilities management requests including:
- keys and access cards
You should be able to log into Maximo once you have set up your Uni-ID and password.
17triplezero IT Service Portal
This IT service portal is used for logging of all IT requests. The portal can be used after hours, if your request is not urgent or if you don't have time to wait on the phone. For more information about logging IT requests see reporting issues and IT help.