Sexual health resources and information
Safe Sex Pack
To support your sexual health the University of Newcastle has developed a safe sex pack with a focus on safer sexual behaviour. The packs includes:
- 1 condom and 1 sachet of water-based lubricant
- instructions on using a condom correctly
- link to useful websites and referral services
This resource is free and is available at the following locations:
- UNSA Building beside Bar on the Hill
- University Health Service Callaghan - Student Services Building
- In corridor with Health Promotion information - near pathology
- Port Macquarie campus - Counselling
- Ourimbah campus Clinic
- Sydney campus - Student Health and Welfare
For more information on the safe sex pack contact the Health Promotion Coordinator on 4921 7762 or email Health Promotion
Sexual health can be a tricky part of your life to navigate. There are Government and community websites which have lots of information to help guide your journey. Below are some links to a range of sexual health issues.
Watch the University of Newcastle's YAK Team Sexual Health video to find out about important factors relating to student sexual health.
Access the following links for more information on sexual health resources and services:
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.