Student Central

Hubs staff

Student Central is your first point of contact for anything student related. Staff at Student Central can offer help and advice about most facilities, services and procedures. Student Advisors are also on hand at all Student Central locations for any questions and advice about your degree.

Student Central is at five locations.

Student Central can help you with:

Student Central also have computers, printers, photocopiers, scanners and wireless access locations. Cafés offering food, coffee and other drinks are also at some locations.

Research higher degree students

Research higher degree students should contact the Office of Graduate Studies for all enquiries. This office is located on the ground floor of Block C in the Newcastle Institute for Energy Resources (NIER).