Academic transcripts

Official transcripts

A transcript or statement of academic record, is a document the University can provide that details your name, student number, program of study, term and courses enrolled. It also includes the unit value of those courses, your marks for any courses completed, and your grades.

If you have completed a degree, the name of this qualification and the date qualified will also appear on your transcript e.g. Qualified for the award of Bachelor of Design (Architecture) on 9 December 2017. You may also need a transcript during your degree, e.g. for work placement, etc.

You can obtain an official academic transcript through the online Student Payment system. Your transcript is available as a verified digital copy (issued through the My eQuals system) and in hardcopy if required.

Unofficial transcripts

You can view and print an unofficial transcript by logging in to myHub through myUoN.  If you are a previous student and no longer have access to myHub, please call the University Enquiries line on 1300 ASK UON to request your unofficial transcript.

Verification of award

You can also request a verification of award letter.

GPA calculator

If you'd like to estimate your GPA (Grade Point Average), see our GPA calculator.

You can also view a sample verification of GPA letter (PDF, 70KB).

The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.