Domestic Postgraduate Coursework

To change your postgraduate coursework program you will need to submit a new application via the University’s online portal or through Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) (which does include a processing fee).

If you are completing a Graduate Certificate, and wish to progress onto the Master’s program in the following term, there is no need to apply. We will be in touch as you move towards completion of your Grad Cert studies.

For example, if you are completing a Graduate Certificate in Business Administration in Trimester 2 and wish to start a Master of Business Administration in Trimester 3, we will contact you to assist in moving on to the next level in your studies.

The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.