Program Advisors provide support and enrolment advice throughout your studies. They are here to:
- Assist you to make the most out of the University’s free support with success planning
- Assist with enrolment and progression planning
- Help you create an individual plan for success at University of Newcastle
- Check-in with you from time-to-time so that you stay on track
- Talk you through your options if you want to take a break from your studies
- Assist with credit applications
- Assist with cross-institutional study and student exchange
- Talk through your options if you want to take a break from your studies
- Assist you with program variations due to changes in your circumstances and changes within your program
- Work together with your Program Convenor to manage your enrolment and progression in line with the University’s policies and procedures
Find your Program Advisor:
You can contact your Program Advisor via email: ProgramAdvice@newcastle.edu.au.
Want to confirm your enrolment?
We have some resources available to help you plan and map your own enrolment.
- Ask UON provides information about how you know which courses to enrol in
- The Navigator team have some tricks to help you map your enrolment
- We have created a recorded Program Planning zoom session (Passcode: w@#E09y5)
Still have questions? You can email us!
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.