Student Intern / Cadet of the Year
For example, the student may have:
- demonstrated positive impact in the workplace during their internship or cadetship
- developed evidence of their employability skills
- demonstrated outstanding and exceptional achievement or success
- provided an outstanding service to clients
- contributed to an outstanding or novel initiative which has been implemented
- contributed to significant improvements to work procedures or operational systems
For a nomination to be eligible a nominator must be a business/industry/community partner, University of Newcastle staff member or current student.
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.