Online Health and Safety Induction
Online Health and Safety Induction for University Staff: All new staff need to complete the Online Health and Safety Induction within the first two weeks of starting. This training provides you with essential health and safety information and tips on how to access further documents, processes and systems.
- Log in to Discover by clicking on the button above.
- Enter your Uni-ID (eg: abc123) and password where prompted.
- Click on the hyperlink to Health and Safety Induction course.
- Complete the Quiz, a set of randomly selected questions. If you do not pass the first time, questions will be repeated until you have the required knowledge.
- Once completed, your results will be added to your Discover training history.
Health and Safety Induction for Non-University staff and UON students: If you not a University registered employee, click on the following link to complete the training.
Once complete, please email UONInduction stating your name and the name of your University contact and that you have read the induction. If you have any questions about the content of the induction, please contact your University contact person or the Health and Safety Team.