Online Health and Safety Induction
All new staff need to complete the Online Health and Safety Induction within the first two weeks of starting. This training provides you with essential health and safety information and tips on how to access further documents, processes and systems.
- Log in to ELMO with the details below:
- Select Health and Safety Induction from the training modules on the left.
- Follow the prompts and complete the training.
- Complete the quiz at the end of the training. As health and safety is a major priority at UoN you must achieve 100 per cent to pass. You can retake the quiz if you do not get the required grade. The questions are randomly selected so you will likely have a different set of questions the second time around.
- When you have successfully completed the assessment, you will be asked to provide your details. In the section Staff / Student number please enter your University login number-plate (eg abc123). Your record will be downloaded and held in HRonline.