The study of computing, maths and technology puts you at the cusp of new thinking. These industries are central to the way we work, learn, communicate, socialise and entertain ourselves. Degrees in this area teach you critical skills to develop technology and systems to aid advancements in almost any area you can think of. This includes health, transport, manufacturing, entertainment, mining, artificial intelligence, exploration and beyond.
Why study computing, maths and technology at UON?
- We are No. 1 in NSW for overall quality for Computing and Information Systems. Our graduate employment rate is 86%+ and you will be rewarded with high starting salaries and accelerated career progression.
- Learn from leading minds like Professor Pablo Moscato who is tackling some of medicines greatest challenges through computer science and applied mathematics.
- Learn and travel overseas with study abroad programs and international internships. Or join our NUbots robot soccer team and compete against teams all over the world.
- Prepare to be an innovation leader with tools, training and networks. Start your own company or work for world-leaders like Google, DeepMind or PayPal.
- Develop unique skills with one-of-a-kind programs like Bachelor of Mathematics which is one of only a few specialised programs in Australia.
Video: Meet Lauren, a Bachelor of Mathematics Student.
predicted in IT sector by 2033
of the fastest growing occupations now require science, technology, engineering and maths skills
World top 250
for computer science and information systems
World top 250
for applied mathematics
World top 200
for engineering and technology