The benefits of accreditation with AACSB include:
- Improved student and teaching experience
- A complement to our evidence-based approach
- The prestige of the accreditation
- Accredited courses are attractive to students
There are 15 Standards for Business Accreditation that the school must address.
All AACSB standards are assessed within the context of our school mission.
Build and sustain a vibrant learning community that advances business knowledge
In working to achieve our mission, we pursue:
- Opportunity for academic development that builds our research capabilities, both within disciplines and across disciplinary boundaries;
- Collaboration with local, national and international partners;
- Research-led and student-focused teaching and learning opportunities;
Faculty sufficiency and qualifications
One of the critical aspects of our AACSB accreditation is ensuring that we have the best qualified staff to deliver our programs and contribute excellent research. The AACSB guidelines for the Faculty sufficiency and qualifications are well aligned with the University and Faculty requirements.
- AACSB Qualification Definitions (from 2018) PDF, 66.1 KB
- AACSB Qualification Definitions (from 2019) PDF, 68.3 KB
- Sufficiency definitions PDF, 94.25 KB