CEAM symposium 2018
2018 International Symposium on Clean Energy and Advanced Materials
13 - 15 August 2018
University of Newcastle, Newcastle, Australia
The 2018 international symposium on clean energy and advanced materials (CEAM2018) is sponsored by the International Collaborative Center for Carbon Future in the Newcastle Institute for Energy and Resources (NIER) at The University of Newcastle during 13th -15th Aug., 2018.This annual symposium will be held alternately in Australia, Korea and China in the future.
This symposium provides a platform for researchers, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals from universities and industry. This symposium provides the opportunities for the attendees to exchange ideas, share information and establish research and development network to promote technology transfer. We are looking forward to seeing you in Newcastle at CEAM2018.
- Coal and biomass pyrolysis, gasification and combustion
- Coal and biomass to fine chemicals
- Carbon capture and utilisation
- Hybridisation technology for coal power generation
- Metallurgical coke production
- Advanced carbon materials
- Low carbon economy sustainability
- Energy storage technology
- Gas treatment and smog control
Selected full papers will be published as a special issue of Fuel Processing Technology