International Studies in Widening Participation
The CEEHE journal, International Studies in Widening Participation, is an open access interdisciplinary journal. The journal aims to publish scholarly work on equity, access and excellence in widening student participation in tertiary education globally. The journal aims to engage academics, practitioners, and students on a wide range of topics related to widening participation.
International Studies in Widening Participation journal welcomes academics, researchers, practitioners, and students to contribute manuscript on policies, practices, case studies, and qualitative and quantitative studies undertaken on a diverse range of topics related to access, equity, widening participation, underprivileged and minority students, and issues around academic quality and outcomes.
Volume of Publication
International Studies in Widening Participation aims to publish two volumes per year. An author can only publish or be part of one paper per volume. The inaugural volume of papers can be found at the journal website.
- Professor Larissa Behrendt, Professor of Law and Director of Research at the Jumbunna Indigenous House of Learning at the University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Professor Gail Whiteford, former Pro-Vice Chancellor Social Inclusion, Macquarie University, Australia
- Professor Geoff Whitty, Global Innovation Chair for Equity in Higher Education, The University of Newcastle, Australia
- Dr Elana Curtis, Senior Lecturer Medical at Te Kupenga Hauora Maori, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Professor John Richardson, Professor in Student Learning & Assessment, Open University, UK
- Dr Marieke Meeuwisse, Assistant Professor, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Professor Terrell Strayhorn, Director, Center for Higher Education Research & Policy, The Ohio State University, USA
- Associate Professor Tony Chambers, Director of the Centre for the Study of Students in Postsecondary Education, University of Toronto, Canada
- Professor Chika MT Sehoole, University of Pretoria, South Africa
- Associate Professor Atia Apusigah, University for Development Studies, Ghana
- Dr Yussra Jamjoom, Vice Dean of Academic Affairs, University of Business and Technology, Saudi Arabia
- Professor Luis Armando Gandin, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
- Professor Liang Du, Faculty of Education, Beijing Normal University, China
- Professor Jwala Prasad Pachauri, Dean, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, India
- Professor Lee Wing-on, National Institute of Education, Singapore
- Professor Lynn Ilon, Seoul National University, South Korea
- Associate Professor Anjeela Jokhan, Dean, Faculty of Science, Technology and Environment, The University of the South Pacific, Fiji Islands
- Dr Eka Srimulyani, The Islamic State University of Ar-Raniry Banda Aceh, Indonesia