To help ensure your time at the University is an enjoyable and rewarding experience, there is a large support network in place for all students.
The range of support on offer extends to academic, personal and legal issues, while there are also student bodies and associations you can join to help you be an active member of the University community.
The Office of Student Advocacy provides free and confidential assistance in navigating the rules and regulations of the University. Student Advocates provide an understanding ear regarding your issues, as well as information and advice about policies and procedures.
The most common areas the Student Advocates provide support to students are:
- appeal against final result
- change of Grade applications
- review of Academic Progress and Academic concern
- remission of fees applications
- adverse circumstances and appeals
- resolving issues in HDR candidature
- misconduct allegations
- giving advice with course coordinators and academics
Newcastle (Callaghan) - Student Services Building
Central Coast - Student Amenities Building
Newcastle (Callaghan) - Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 4pm
Central Coast - Every second Wednesday, 9am – 4pm
Phone: (02) 4921 7820