Password reset error clarification
When using the NUaccess password reset utility, you may receive the following error.
What does it mean?
- The username entered does not exist, check the username and try again. Alternatively contact the IT Service Desk for further assistance.
- Students: You do not have a personal email address registered in myHub. For assistance in updating your personal details within myHub contact UON enquiries on (02) 492 15000 or visit askuon. Once a personal email address has been added you will be able to use the NUaccess Password Reset Utility
- Staff: You may not have registered a personal mobile number in the IT Alerts Mobile Number field within HR Online or the number entered is not a valid mobile phone number. For guidance on adding/updating your staff directory details within your HR online profile, go to HR Online or contact HR Information Systems on (02) 4033 9999. Once a personal mobile number has been registered you will be able to use the NUaccess Password Reset Utility.
- Affiliates: A personal mobile number may not have been submitted with your account request. Contact the IT Service Desk for assistance.
- TAFE Students: A TAFE email address may not have been registered for your UON account. Please contact TAFE student support or a library rover for assistance.
Alternatively contact the IT Service Desk to arrange a password reset or seek further assistance.