Short-term Integrated programs
Our Short-term Integrated program caters for overseas students who are looking to learn English during their university summer or winter holidays. It allows individual students or groups to join our regular ELICOS classes for periods of 3 – 5 weeks.
Short-term Integrated programs combine the benefits of an ELICOS program and a Study Tour Program:
- Short-term Integrated programs do not interrupt studies at the home university.
- Short-term Integrated students are enrolled as University of Newcastle students with access to all student services and facilities, including banking, library, health services, IT support, international student support, security shuttle bus, free internet and online services.
- Students will receive the same 20-hour intensive tuition per week but without the pressure of summative assessment tasks.
- Attendance and class participation are monitored for the purposes of a progress report.
- Students join a class with classmates from all over the world.
- Their global experience is enhanced by the opportunities to interact with other University students and volunteers through our Student Experience Program.
- It is more affordable than a study tour.
- There is no minimum requirement for the size of the group.
- Assistance with homestay accommodation.
- A class excursion on a weekday is provided for all students, with an arranged weekend activity also available on request.
- Students will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the program.
- Airport pick-up arrangements upon arrival and departure.
You can Apply Now online for English only study.
|ELICOS tuition||AUD $440 per week|
|Homestay placement fee||AUD $235|
|Homestay Fees - 21 meals/week||AUD $260 per week|
|Homestay Fees - 16 meals/week||AUD $245 per week|
|ELICOS tuition||AUD $455 per week|
|Homestay placement fee||AUD $240|
|Homestay Fees - 21 meals/week||AUD $265 per week|
|Homestay Fees - 16 meals/week||AUD $250 per week|
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.