You can apply here for Undergraduate, Postgraduate coursework, ELICOS, and Study Abroad and Exchange programs.
Answer the following question to get directed to the application portal designed for you;
Agents and Partners
To submit applications on behalf of International students, you will need to:
- Register as a counsellor with the Agent Portal. Once registered, you will receive an email to verify your account;
- Submit your student applications by logging in to the Agent Portal below.
Please contact your in-country representative if you require any assistance.
To submit an application you will need to:
- Register with the Student Portal. Once registered, you will receive an email to verify your account;
- Submit your application by logging in to the Student Portal below.
Visit the How to Apply page for additional information.
Once you have started your online application form you will be provided with an application number. Should you have any questions regarding your application please contact International Admissions with your application number.
You can contact us by:
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling us on +61 4921 6236 (option 2)
If you are an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa or New Zealand citizen, please complete your application here.
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.