Welcome to the University of Newcastle’s International Application System.
You can apply here for:
- Undergraduate programs
- Postgraduate coursework programs
- English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS)
- Study Abroad and Exchange programs
To submit an application, you will need to register with the University's application system. Once registered, you will be guided through the application process. Information on the application process and what you need, will appear on the next page. You can also find this information on our How to Apply Page.
Our friendly international support staff can answer any question you have, no matter how big or small.
You can contact us by:
- Our Enquiry form
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling us on +61 2 4913 8300
If you are applying for a Higher Degree by Research (HDR), please apply here
If you are an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa or New Zealand citizen, please complete your application here