Start your postgrad degree
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Outstanding business leadership meets you when you graduate the Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Master of Disaster Resilience and Sustainable Development
Develop the skills needed to implement the new UN Sustainable Development Goals and the Sendai framework for Disaster Risk Reduction.
Graduate Certificate in Integrated Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics
Join a growing fast-paced industry and expand your skills in STEM so you can undertake specialised roles or further progress in the field.
- 28 Sep Trimester 3 - Census date
- 01 Oct Labour Day Public Holiday
- 23 Nov Trimester 3 - Concludes
- 29 Nov Trimester 3 - Examinations
- 20 Jan Trimester 1 - Postgraduate applications close
- 04 Feb Trimester 1 - Commences
- 15 Feb Trimester 1 - Last day to add a course through myHub without approval
- 01 Mar Trimester 1 - Census date
- 25 Apr ANZAC Day Public Holiday
- 26 Apr Trimester 1 - Concludes
- 02 May Trimester 1 - Examinations
- 20 May Trimester 2 - Commences
- 31 May Trimester 2 - Last day to add a course through myHub without approval
- 10 Jun Queen's Birthday Public Holiday
- 14 Jun Trimester 2 - Census date
- 09 Aug Trimester 2 - Concludes
- 15 Aug Trimester 2 - Examinations
- 02 Sep Trimester 3 - Commences
- 13 Sep Trimester 3 - Last day to add a course through myHub without academic penalty
- 27 Sep Trimester 3 - Census date
- 07 Oct Labour Day Public Holiday
- 22 Nov Trimester 3 - Concludes
- 28 Nov Trimester 3 - Examinations
MBA Sydney Study a Master of Business Administration in Sydney. Find out more.
QS World University Rankings 2019
QS World University Rankings 2017/18