Master of Applied Finance
Develop high-level analytical skills that are relevant across the finance sector, and can also be used to inform decision making across other areas of business
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Outstanding business leadership meets you when you graduate the Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Master of Human Resources and Law
Explore critical policy and legal issues and master the current regulatory framework governing human resource management and the law in Australia.
Master of Disaster Resilience and Sustainable Development
Develop the skills needed to implement the new UN Sustainable Development Goals and the Sendai framework for Disaster Risk Reduction.
Master of Information Technology (MIT)
Apply your skills within emerging technology driven growth areas including IT, Communications, Management, Business and entrepreneurship.
Master of Applied Management (Nursing)
Gain skills and knowledge to become a leader in healthcare delivery, and specialise in the area of nursing that means the most to you.
- 25 Apr ANZAC Day Public Holiday
- 27 Apr Trimester 1 - Concludes
- 03 May Trimester 1 - Examinations
- 06 May Trimester 2 - Postgraduate applications close
- 21 May Trimester 2 - Commences
- 01 Jun Trimester 2 - Last day to add a course through myHub without approval
- 11 Jun Queen's Birthday Public Holiday
- 15 Jun Trimester 2 - Census date
- 15 Jul Semester 2 - Postgraduate applications close
- 10 Aug Trimester 2 - Concludes
- 16 Aug Trimester 2 - Examinations
- 03 Sep Trimester 3 - Commences
- 14 Sep Trimester 3 - Last day to add a course through myHub without academic penalty
- 28 Sep Trimester 3 - Census date
- 01 Oct Labour Day Public Holiday
- 23 Nov Trimester 3 - Concludes
- 29 Nov Trimester 3 - Examinations
MBA Sydney Study a Master of Business Administration in Sydney. Find out more.
QS World University Rankings 2017/18
Excellence in Research Australia 2015
QS World University Rankings by Subject, 2017