Download Office for Mac OS X
1. Sign in to your NUmail account.
2. Click on the Settings icon in the top right corner.
3. Click on Office 365 settings.
4. Click on software.
5. The page will default to the "Office" options. Click Install to install the last version of Office.
6. Once the download completes, double-click the Microsoft Office 2011.dmg file and run the installer.
7. After you have completed the install process, open an Office application, such as Word and you will be presented with the Get Started with Office 2011 screen.
8. Select Sign in to an existing Office 365 Subscription.
9. Enter your student-ID (eg. email@example.com).
10. If you are prompted to choose the Microsoft account or Organizational account, choose Organizational Account.
12. Enter your myHub Password and click Sign In.
Your Mac may prompt you that "Microsoft Office Setup Assistant would like to access your contacts." Click OK.
13. You may wish to personalise your copy of Office and select your preferred setting for updates at this point.
14. After setup runs, you may be prompted with the Getting Started screen again. Quit the application and re-open to start using Office.