Ourimbah campus is home to countless learning spaces – both for formal classes and lectures, as well as informal catch-ups for group or individual study.
At Ourimbah, we are particularly proud of our unique, state-of-the-art teaching and learning spaces for our degrees in Exercise and Sport Science, Podiatry, Oral Health Therapy, Nursing and Food Science and Human Nutrition.
Before venturing out into business and community placements, our students develop their practical and theoretical skills in purpose-built teaching facilities including:
- Exercise science and exercise physiology testing facilities - part of the new $7.7million Exercise and Sport Science and Psychology building.
- Clinical laboratories for nursing, oral health and podiatry - students develop skills in settings that simulate hospital wards.
- Sara Lee Test Kitchen - students develop and test food product concepts
While many spaces you can feel free to use at any time, some may require a booking:
- Our libraries have a number of group study rooms and study booths available for bookings and there is also a rang of quiet or collaborative spaces within the library or throughout the campus.
- Faculties and schools have rooms and spaces for bookings that are related to your study such as production rooms, drama theatres etc. See your faculty or school for more information.
- General access computer labs are available for student use, with no need for a booking. See IT support for more information.
- For functions and larger events see Hire our facilities.
Accessibility spaces on campus
Students with a disability have a huge range of services available, such as exam and assessment support, equipment and furniture loans, and parking permits.