2019 ThinkWell Female and Indigenous EMCR Development Program
The Faculty of Health and Medicine's Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Committee (EDIC) is once again proud to offer 12 early and mid-career researchers the opportunity to undertake the 2019 ThinkWell Female and Indigenous Early and Mid-Career Researcher Development Program. As part of the Faculty's commitment to removing career development obstacle’s faced by women and Indigenous Australians, this program has been established to provide early and mid-career academics (Levels A to C inclusive) the opportunity to develop skills, knowledge and plans to help them progress to the next stage in their academic careers.
The program involves a series of group workshops and coaching sessions run throughout the year by the award winning team at ThinkWell, with a focus on academics receiving personalised development tools, peer support and networking opportunities. The Program includes:
- Two days of group content delivery;
- Each participant receiving four hours of small group, individualised coaching;
- Coaching support in between sessions; and
- ThinkWell’s Online Coaching Program for Publication Productivity.
ThinkWell's program has shown high success rates in increasing publication output as well as assisting early and mid-career researchers to develop their careers. For more information on ThinkWell's award winning team please click here.
To express an interest in participating in the 2019 ThinkWell Female and Indigenous Early and Mid-Career Researcher Development Program please refer to the "Related documents" section below and complete the Application Form provided. All completed applications much be emailed to the Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Committee by Friday 15 February 2019 for consideration. All applications will be treated in confidence.
- 2019 ThinkWell Female and Indigenous Early and Mid-Career Researcher Development Program Application Form
- 2019 ThinkWell Female and Indigenous Early and Mid-Career Researcher Development Program Example Outline
- Relevant articles written by ThinkWell’s team Maria Gardiner and Hugh Kearns, Nature-Procrastination and Turbocharge Nature