There are a range of transport options to all of our campuses and facilities:
- Newcastle campus (Callaghan)
- Newcastle City precinct
- Central Coast campus (Ourimbah)
- Port Macquarie campus
Newcastle campus (Callaghan)
Your options are:
- get a staff parking permit to park in areas marked as staff parking
- pay a daily fee for General parking
- use the free parking in Carpark 16
- sign up for our carpooling system to share the drive, saving you money in fuel and parking
Central Coast (Ourimbah)
Staff parking at Central Coast campus at Ourimbah is free however you need a staff validation permit to park in areas marked as staff parking.
Newcastle City precinct
Parking at our Newcastle City precinct is limited and public transport is advised. If parking in a bay marked staff you will need a staff parking permit.
Port Macquarie Campus
All parking at Port Macquarie campus is free.
Public transport is advised for the Sydney location, there is no parking in the building. The closest parking stations is Elizabeth Street and pre purchasing parking tickets is recommended.
Traffic and parking rules apply on all campuses.
Motorcycle parking in designated motorcycle parking bays is free on all campuses.
Mobility spaces are available in most locations and staff with an RTA mobility permit can park in either Disabled, Staff or General spaces. No payment is required.