Capacity building in Pacific meteorology and climate change
A new collaboration between the Secretariat of the Pacific Regional Environment Programme (SPREP) and University of Newcastle's Centre for Water, Climate and Land (CWCL) commenced in August 2018 to develop and provide short-term training courses in Pacific meteorology and climate change.
The Secretariat of the Pacific Regional Environment Programme (SPREP) is an intergovernmental organisation charged with promoting cooperation among Pacific islands countries and territories to protect and improve their environment and ensure sustainable development.
- Anthony Kiem
- Phone: 02 4921 8656
- Email: email@example.com
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities