Capacity building in Pacific meteorology and climate change
A new collaboration between the Secretariat of the Pacific Regional Environment Programme (SPREP) and University of Newcastle's Centre for Water, Climate and Land (CWCL) commenced in August 2018 to develop and provide short-term training courses in Pacific meteorology and climate change.
The Secretariat of the Pacific Regional Environment Programme (SPREP) is an intergovernmental organisation charged with promoting cooperation among Pacific islands countries and territories to protect and improve their environment and ensure sustainable development.
- Anthony Kiem
- Phone: 02 4921 8656
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- New funding will see University of Newcastle students study across Indo-Pacific region
- Estimating calorie content not clear-cut for all
- Cloud Immersion Day to unlock innovative use of the technology in the higher education sector
- The principles underpinning three decades of teaching
- Renewables switch wins Clever Campus award