ECR Grant Applications Open
Applications to the CEEHE Early Career Researcher Development Fund are now open.
The purpose of the Fund is to support the development of interdisciplinary research in the field of equity in higher education, amongst early career researchers at the University of Newcastle (UON).
Any UON Staff Member (academic or professional) who has successfully completed a Research Higher Degree, or equivalent, within the last 5 years, with consideration to career disruption, is eligible to apply.
Applications close on Tuesday 5 July.
Contact Belinda.Munn@newcastle.edu.au if you have any further questions or concerns.
- Beachside clinic offers free legal advice to the community and bushfire victims
- Cell finding brings hope for uterus ailments
- Australia Day Library hours
- Building your expertise in dealing with high conflict personalities
- Disadvantaged students set to benefit from research grant focussed on mental health