ECR Grant Applications Open
Applications to the CEEHE Early Career Researcher Development Fund are now open.
The purpose of the Fund is to support the development of interdisciplinary research in the field of equity in higher education, amongst early career researchers at the University of Newcastle (UON).
Any UON Staff Member (academic or professional) who has successfully completed a Research Higher Degree, or equivalent, within the last 5 years, with consideration to career disruption, is eligible to apply.
Applications close on Tuesday 5 July.
Contact Belinda.Munn@newcastle.edu.au if you have any further questions or concerns.
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness