University of Newcastle staff and postgraduate students are welcome to borrow publications from the CEEHE office.
A list of available publications is hosted online and will continue to be updated.
As there are only a limited number of each publication, readers can send an appointment request to firstname.lastname@example.org that outlines the loan period. Maximum time for each loan is two weeks from the date of pick up.
We ask that all books are returned to the CEEHE office on time and in the same condition they were borrowed.
- University of Newcastle and TAFE NSW join forces for stronger Hunter and Central Coast post-COVID recovery
- Call for Entries: 2020 Karen Thrift Prize for Poetry and Lyrics
- Criminology expert in police accountability comments on George Floyd case
- ‘Felix’ to transform fertility for millions of couples worldwide
- Major funding boost to explore the health impacts of recent bushfires